Since 2014/2015, we operate a BSc. and MSc. study programme "Bioinformatics". To offer as quality education as possible, we teamed up with our colleagues from other academic departmens:
- Natural science subjects are given at the UCT Prague.
- Informatics subjects are guaranteed by the Faculty of Information Technology of the Czech Technical University.
- Specialized bioinformatics lectures in MSc. programme are given by experts from bioinformatics laboratories from the Institute of Molecular Genetics and Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
Lecturers from all these departments also announce bachelor and diploma works, which enables us to offer topics from various fields. These include
- systems biology
- computational drug design
- molecular modeling of biological systems